This section provides all published technical documentation for the Pulumi platform.
Table of Contents
If you are just getting started, please refer to the Get Started section, which features installation instructions and hands-on tutorials for many cloud providers. Otherwise, please refer to the index below to help navigate around the content.
- Architecture & Concepts: an overview of the programming model and relevant concepts
- Command Line: most commonly used commands, in addition to full command and flag documentation
- Clouds: learn what clouds are available and how to use them
- Language: learn what language runtimes are supported and how to use them
Using Pulumi in Production or in a Team
- Teams and Collaboration: use Pulumi in your team, with organizations, RBAC, and more
- Continuous Delivery: hook Pulumi up to your CI/CD system to get continuous apps and infrastructure delivery
Useful Reference Material
- API Reference: detailed package documentation for all cloud packages and APIs
- Changelog: full summary of all past Pulumi versions and what improvements they contain