Architecture and Concepts
This section describes the core concepts behind Pulumi:
- Programming Model: the most important concepts you’ll use in Pulumi programs.
- Projects: Pulumi’s way of organizing your infrastructure as code.
- Stacks: Pulumi’s fundamental unit of partitioning, configuring, and scaling environments.
- Configuration and Secrets: how to configure stacks, including storing secret encrypted settings.
- Organizing Stacks and Projects: best practices for organizing your Pulumi programs.
- How Pulumi Works: a peek under the hood to learn more about how Pulumi performs deployments.
- State and Backends: an overview of how Pulumi stores state and manages concurrency.
After learning these core concepts, you’ll want to learn more about the CLI.